"I don't believe it!" : memories of a Detroit Lions fanThe Resource "I don't believe it!" : memories of a Detroit Lions fan
- "I don't believe it!" : memories of a Detroit Lions fan
- Title remainder
- memories of a Detroit Lions fan
- Statement of responsibility
- Barry Schumer
- Title variation
- Memories of a Detroit Lions fan
- I do not believe it!
- 'I Don't Believe It' is a humorous look at the frustrated Detroit Lion fan since 1970. The memories from all three stadiums over 36 years of Lion football, and how fans have coped with the losing, make this book a must for sports fans. The author details the sad and comical ups and downs of the passionate NFL fan, as they wonder if they are losing their minds following the team they love. Highlights include the top 20 'I Don't Believe It' moments since 1970, how the Lions compare to the rest of the NFL, and summaries of almost 400 games from 1976 - 2005. Included are the 'Lion Jinx', a review of coaches and quarterbacks, favorite players, the angry fan march and the song 'gridiron zeroes'. Although the author is critical of the organization, the main message is the passion Lion fans have for their team, and how badly Detroit fans want a winner. We salute all the men who have put on the Honolulu blue and silver jersey over the years, risking injury for the money, the pride of representing Detroit and the quest for Detroit's first championship since 1957. We will always love our Lions
- Biography type
- contains biographical information
- Cataloging source
- no index present
- Literary form
- non fiction
ContextContext of "I don't believe it!" : memories of a Detroit Lions fan
Embeddable Data (Experimental)
Copy and paste the following HTML fragment to include the corresponding data into your application
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the above code fragment to best match your specific application requirements.
Processing Feedback ...
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Livonia Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.