"Tell everyone my story" : the journey of Jeff StembergerThe Resource "Tell everyone my story" : the journey of Jeff Stemberger
- "Tell everyone my story" : the journey of Jeff Stemberger
- Title remainder
- the journey of Jeff Stemberger
- Statement of responsibility
- Saint Joseph Mercy Health System presents
- Title variation
- Esophageal cancer
- Esophageal adenocarcinoma
- "Jeff Stemberger was committed to his family and his faith. He was dedicated to his fast-paced career, but made time to enjoy the simple things in life with his wife and children, stay close to his mom and siblings and to be involved in his church. Sustaining his busy lifestyle didn't come without costs. Jeff gained weight over time and became unable to swallow his food and was advised to have an endoscopy, which revealed that he had esophageal cancer -- one of the fastest growing cancers in the United States. Jeff asked Saint Joseph Mercy Health System to tell his story so that others would know the risks and warning signs of the condition that took his life. The information in this kit may help you, or someone you know, get the treatment they need in time to save a life"--Container
- Cataloging source
- Series statement
- Saint Joseph Mercy Health System educational series
- live action
ContextContext of "Tell everyone my story" : the journey of Jeff Stemberger
Embeddable Data (Experimental)
Copy and paste the following HTML fragment to include the corresponding data into your application
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the above code fragment to best match your specific application requirements.
Processing Feedback ...
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Livonia Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.