1,001 letters for all occasions : the best models for every business and personal needThe Resource 1,001 letters for all occasions : the best models for every business and personal need
- 1,001 letters for all occasions : the best models for every business and personal need
- Title remainder
- the best models for every business and personal need
- Statement of responsibility
- Corey Sandler and Janice Keefe
- Title variation
- One thousand and one letters for all occasions
- One thousand & one letters for all occasions
- One thousand one letters for all occasions
- Welcome to fictional Smalltown, Ohio--where every resident knows how to write clear, concise, attention-grabbing letters. With more samples than any other book, 1,001 Letters for All Occasions is the resource any time written communication is in order. Letters are still the best way to communicate, and the residents of Smalltown are happy to share their best examples with you. We provide letters for every personal and business need, including: Apology, Business proposals, Complaints, Congratulations, Cover letters, Invitations, Condolences, Thanks, Travel letters in three languages. Whether you are writing to your bank, your child's school, or a large government agency, our picture-perfect sample letters will get you the response you want!
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- index present
- LC call number
- LC item number
- .S215 2004
- Literary form
- non fiction
ContextContext of 1,001 letters for all occasions : the best models for every business and personal need
Embeddable Data (Experimental)
Copy and paste the following HTML fragment to include the corresponding data into your application
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the above code fragment to best match your specific application requirements.
Processing Feedback ...
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Livonia Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.