"Multiplication is for white people" : raising expectations for other people's children, Lisa DelpitThe Resource "Multiplication is for white people" : raising expectations for other people's children, Lisa Delpit
- "Multiplication is for white people" : raising expectations for other people's children, Lisa Delpit
- Title remainder
- raising expectations for other people's children
- Statement of responsibility
- Lisa Delpit
- Bibliography note
- Includes bibliographical references (p. -224)
- There is no achievement gap at birth -- Infinite capacity -- Stuff you never would say : successful literacy instruction in elementary education -- Warm demanders : the importance of teachers in the lives of children of poverty -- Skin-deep learning : teaching those who learn differently -- "I don't like it when they don't say my name right" : why "reforming" can't mean "whitening" -- Picking up the broom : demanding critical thinking -- How would a fool do it? : assessment -- Shooting hoops : what can we learn about the drive for excellence? -- Invisibility, disidentification, and negotiating blackness on campus -- Will it help the sheep? : university, community, and purpose
- Control code
- 22 cm.
- xx, 224 p.
- Other physical details
- System control number
ContextContext of "Multiplication is for white people" : raising expectations for other people's children, Lisa Delpit
Embeddable Data (Experimental)
Copy and paste the following HTML fragment to include the corresponding data into your application
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the above code fragment to best match your specific application requirements.
Processing Feedback ...
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Livonia Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.